Jason Brannen, M.D. is excited to be the newest orthopedic surgeon to join the INOV8 team on October 1, 2017.
Dr. Brannen is a fellowship-trained joint replacement surgeon who specialized in minimally invasive, muscle-sparing, robotic hip and knee replacement surgery.
A native of Roswell, New Mexico, Dr. Brannen graduated from Texas Tech University in 1999, attended medical school at UT Medical Branch Galveston and completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Texas A&M Scott & White in 2011 where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Brannen also received the Distinguished Fellow Award while attending the Florida Orthopedic Institute Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Program in 2012.
Dr. Brannen’s procedural expertise include minimally invasive and computer assisted hip and knee replacement surgery, revision total knee and hip arthroplasty, MAKOplasty and Optimized Positioning System (OPS) total hip.
- BC/BS - Blue Advantage HMO
- BC/BS - HMO
- BC/BS - Medicare Advantage
- BC/BS - PPO/POS
- Cigna - FFS/PPO
- Cigna - HMO
- Medicaid - Texas Traditional
- Memorial Hermann - Medicare: > Health Solutions
- Memorial Hermann: > POS
- Memorial Hermann: > PPO
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Workers Compensation
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
INOV8 Orthopedics PLLC
10496 Katy Freeway, Ste 101 Houston, TX 77043 (346) 571-7500