Rodrigo Najera, M.D. received his medical degree from The University of Monterrey and completed his residency at The Houston Methodist Family Medicine Residency Program. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He is also certified in advanced cardiac, obstetrics and pediatric life support.
Fluent in Spanish, Dr. Najera, M.D. treats a wide array of acute and chronic conditions. His special interests include health promotion and preventive medicine.
Dr. Najera chose family medicine as his specialty because he enjoys caring for the entire family throughout their lifetime. His goal is to educate his patients about their health needs so that he can partner with them to maximize their overall quality of life.
Dr. Najera feels it is important to treat the patient and not just the disease. He considers all factors of a patient’s individual situation to determine the best treatment plan. Dr. Najera encourages wellness and disease prevention, and provides ongoing guidance for his patients to help them achieve their overall health goals.
Dr. Najera is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Texas Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association and the Harris County Family Medicine Association.
Away from the office, Dr. Rodrigo enjoys watching sports, reading, going to the movies and spending time with family.
- Accountable/Interplan - PPO
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO Starbridge
- Cigna - Shared Administration (PPO)
- Employers Health Network - PPO
- HealthSmart - HMO
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana - National POS
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - HMO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - PPO
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - EDGE
- MHealth - MHHS Freedom of Choice
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Provider Select - PPO
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Texas True Choice - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare - Indemnity
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select POS
- WellCare - Insurance Plans
1801 North Loop W Ste 30 Houston, TX 77008 (713) 802-9781