James “Gabe” Hodges, M.D., received both his bachelors and medical degrees from the University of Kentucky. Dr. Hodges completed residency in both internal medicine and pediatrics at UTHealth Medical School in Houston, serving as Chief Resident.
Specializing in both internal medicine and pediatrics allows Dr. Hodges to provide a continuum of care for all ages, and build lifelong relationships with his patients. Dr. Hodges treats the entire family, including adults, children and babies.
Dr. Hodges sees patients for acute episodic care, chronic disease management, biometric screenings and well woman exams. His special interests include preventive medicine and helping patients maintain long-term wellness.
The foundation of Dr. Hodges’ practice is based on providing high quality, patient-centered care and utilizing the latest advances in medical technology. He sees himself as his patients’ health advisor, and places great emphasis on the practice of evidence-based medicine. A strong communicator and good listener, he ensures his patients understand both their medical conditions and their treatment plans. He also develops partnerships with his child patients’ parents and encourages them to participate in the decisions.
Dr. Hodges is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association and the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.
In his spare time, Dr. Hodges enjoys running and playing the guitar.
- Accountable/Interplan - PPO
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO Starbridge
- Cigna - Shared Administration (PPO)
- Employers Health Network - PPO
- HealthSmart - HMO
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana - National POS
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - HMO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - PPO
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - EDGE
- MHealth - MHHS Freedom of Choice
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Provider Select - PPO
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Texas True Choice - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare - Indemnity
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select POS
- WellCare - Insurance Plans
MHMG Kingwood Town Center - W. Lake Houston
2855 W Lake Houston Pkwy Ste 101A Kingwood, TX 77339 (832) 658-4100
Please call (832) 658-4100