Marilyn Generillo, M.D. received her bachelors degree in biology from the University of the Philippines and her medical degree from De La Salle University. Afterwards she finished her residency with Henry Ford Hospital Department of Family Medicine, where she was chief resident.
Dr. Generillo’s gained a passion for medicine very early in her childhood, as she knew she wanted a fulfilling career that focused on helping people and providing health guidance.
As someone who enjoys the continuity of care that family medicine provides, Dr. Generillo is passionate about treating patients for a wide array of issues including women’s health and chronic disease management.
Dr. Generillo also sees herself as an educator, and she like to take the time to teach her patients about their conditions so they can understand the proposed treatment plans themselves as well. She strongly believes that education is essential in achieving better outcomes.
Compassionate and a good listener, Dr. Generillo’s patient-care philosophy is built on trust and open lines of communication.
In her spare time, Dr. Generillo enjoys cooking, baking, watching movies and spending time with her family.
- Accountable/Interplan - PPO
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO Starbridge
- Cigna - Shared Administration (PPO)
- Employers Health Network - PPO
- HealthSmart - HMO
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana - National POS
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - HMO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - PPO
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - EDGE
- MHealth - MHHS Freedom of Choice
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Provider Select - PPO
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Texas True Choice - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare - Indemnity
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select POS
- WellCare - Insurance Plans
MHMG Clear Lake
19419 Gulf Fwy Ste 3 Webster, TX 77598 (281) 316-1000