Dr. Maksoud is board certified in four specialties: Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine.
Pulmonary and Critical Care and Sleep Medicine fellowship was completed at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston in 1997.
His Honors included being designated chief fellow in his third year.
He did his Internal Medicine residency at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Maksoud worked for two years in Emergency Medicine at Montgomery General Hospital in West Virginia from 1992 to 1994.
He went to medical school at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
He has been in private practice in Southeast Houston since 1997.
Dr. Maksoud held many positions on different hospital committees, in several hospitals.
He chaired the Southeast Houston Harris County Medical Society in 2001.
Dr. Maksoud is one of the Founders/owners/directors of Clear Lake Sleep Center.
Staying at cutting edge of medicine, Dr. Maksoud was the first to do Ultrasound bronchoscopies in Southeast Houston in 2012.
Dr. Maksoud was also the first to do Bronchial Thermoplasty as a treatment for asthma in Southeast Houston, in 2013.
- AARP - Medicare Supplement
- Aetna - EPO
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - Medicare Advantage Replacement HMO
- Aetna - Medicare Advantage Replacement PPO
- Aetna - Medicare Private Fee for Service Plans (PFFS)
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna - TRS
- Aetna Walmart SmartCare (Imagine Health)
- American National
- Amerigroup - Amerivantage
- Amerigroup - Star/Star Plus
- Amerigroup - Texas - Star
- Assurant Health - PPO
- Bankers Life - Medicare Advantage
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- BC/BS - HMO
- BC/BS - PPO
- BC/BS - Traditional Indemnity
- BC/BS Medicare
- BeechStreet - PPO
- Care Improvement Plus
- CHAMPVA - Insurance Plans
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - HMO Open Access
- Cigna - Indemnity
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO
- Cigna - Shared Administration (PPO)
- Community Health Choice - STAR (Medicaid)
- GEHA Health Plans - Standard Option (PPO)
- Golden Rule - PPO
- GPA - Group & Pension Administrators - Health Benefit Plans
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana - HMO
- Humana - Medicare Replacement PPO
- Humana - National POS
- Humana - PPO
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan - Standard Plan
- Medicaid - Texas Traditional
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Mutual of Omaha - Medicare Supplement
- NALC - Health Benefit Plans
- Old Surety Life - Health Benefit Plans
- PHCS - PPO
- Physicians Mutual - Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- SelectCare of Texas - Texan Plus
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- State Farm - Health Insurance
- TML - PPO
- Traditional Medicaid
- Tricare - Prime
- Tricare - Standard
- UMR - Insurance Plans
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Choice HMO
- United Healthcare - Choice Plus HMO
- United Healthcare - EPO
- United Healthcare - ERS - HealthSelect
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare - Indemnity
- United Healthcare - POS
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Select POS
- USAA - Medicare Supplement
- WellCare - Insurance Plans
Pulmonary and Sleep Physicians of Houston, P.A.
501 Orchard Street, Suite 200 Webster, TX 77598 (281) 557-8555