Michael Perdon, MD
PracticeMemorial Hermann Medical Group
Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Perdon completed his medical degree at the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine in the Philippines and his residency at Weill Cornell University at The Methodist Hospital in Houston.
Dr. Perdon’s enthusiasm for science coupled with his desire for a rewarding and fulfilling career, made studying medicine a natural outgrowth for his interests.
Dr. Perdon sees adults over the age of 16 and treats patients for acute episodic illnesses as well manage chronic diseases and conditions including diabetes and hypertension. He also sees patients for pre-operative consultations and travel medicine.
Dr. Perdon takes pride in his ability to coordinate and deliver personalized high quality care to each unique patient. His goal is to establish a long-term relationship with his patients centered on staying healthy, preventing illness and managing their medical needs.
Compassionate and a good listener, Dr. Perdon offers his patients a personable side of medicine with a high degree of professionalism.
When he is away from the clinic, Dr. Perdon enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
- Accountable/Interplan - PPO
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO Starbridge
- Cigna - Shared Administration (PPO)
- Community Health Choice
- Employers Health Network - PPO
- HealthSmart - HMO
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana - National POS
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - HMO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - PPO
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - EDGE
- MHealth - MHHS Freedom of Choice
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Provider Select - PPO
- Texas True Choice - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare - Indemnity
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select POS
- WellCare - Insurance Plans
TMC-Internal Medicine & Endocrinology
6400 Fannin, Suite 2015 Houston, TX 77030 (832) 658-4050