Erin Kennedy, M.D. received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Denver and her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Kennedy completed residency in both internal medicine and pediatrics at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Specializing in both internal medicine and pediatrics allows Dr. Kennedy to provide primary care to the entire family, including infants, children and adults. This creates a continuity of care across the patient’s life span.
Dr. Kennedy treats a wide array of conditions including acute episodic care, chronic disease management, annual physicals and well woman exams. Her special interests include preventive medicine and health promotion.
Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Pediatrics, Dr. Kennedy considers all factors of a patient’s individual situation to determine the best treatment plan. She encourages wellness and disease prevention, and provides ongoing guidance for her patients to help them achieve their overall health goals.
For her child patients, Dr. Kennedy believes in working as a partner with parents and their children. She takes the time to make sure each family understands their children’s medical conditions.
Married with two children, Dr. Kennedy enjoys spending her free time with family and friends, hiking, camping and reading.
- Accountable/Interplan - PPO
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO Starbridge
- Cigna - Shared Administration (PPO)
- Employers Health Network - PPO
- HealthSmart - HMO
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana - National POS
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - HMO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - PPO
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - EDGE
- MHealth - MHHS Freedom of Choice
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Provider Select - PPO
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Texas True Choice - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare - Indemnity
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select POS
- WellCare - Insurance Plans
Memorial Hermann Medical Group 3203 East Broadway Street Suite 100 Pearland, TX 77581 (281) 485-8876