• Board certified, dedicated breast radiologists
• Accreditation by the American College of Radiology
• Certification by the Mammography Quality Standards Act
• Visit us at www.memorialhermann.org/radforms to complete your Mammography Patient History form, required for your visit, and to learn more about our locations and services.
• Free parking
• Breast Tomosynthesis (3- D imaging). Tomosynthesis can only be done in conjunction with a screening mammogram and is only performed once per year. The Tomo (3d) portion of your exam is not covered by insurance. There will be a $50.00 charge for the tomo portion of your exam at the time of service.
Please note: If either of the following conditions apply to you, please contact our Central Scheduling Department, at 877.704.8700 to assist you in scheduling your procedure.
You have been diagnosed with breast cancer and/or had a mastectomy or lumpectomy within the past 2 years.
You are experiencing lumps or discharge from your breasts.
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- Amerigroup - HMO
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- BeechStreet - PPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - POS
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - National POS
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS) - PPO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - EDGE
- MHealth - Insurance Plans
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Pacificare - PPO
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- TexanPlus - Texan Plus through KAHNP
- Texas Children's Health Plan - CHIP (Children's Health Ins. Program)
- Three Rivers Provider Network - NTW
- Traditional Medicaid
- United Healthcare - Options PPO
- WellCare - Insurance Plans