Memorial Hermann 24 HR Emergency Care - The Woodlands
9950 Woodlands ParkwayThe Woodlands, TX 77382(10 miles west from I-45, across from Walmart)
24-Hour Emergency Care in Your Neighborhood
Because life happens 24/7, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital has an emergency center, along with outpatient imaging and lab services, on Woodlands Parkway at Highway 2978. The 11,500-square-foot facility houses 24-hour, full-service emergency center with ambulance access and 24/7 imaging and lab services that are also available for outpatients with a doctor's order.
The facility, located across from Walmart at the intersection of Woodlands Parkway and Terramont Drive near FM 2978, is a multi-use development offering convenient access and on-site parking. Most insurance accepted (ER co-payment applicable for emergency services). Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
Discover the advantages of an emergency center without the wait.
* Board-certified physicians and radiologists
* Digital X-ray, computed tomography (CT) and ultrasound
* On-site laboratory with certified technicians
* Trauma, isolation and treatment rooms
Select Estimated Arrival Time
Call 911 or Go to the Nearest Emergency Room (ER), in the following cases:
(1) If you have symptoms of heart attack or stroke, or feel that your "life or limb" is in danger
(2) If your child has a severe injury, animal bite or burn; or feel that your child’s “life or limb” is in danger
HealthPost should only be used if you have a non-life-threatening situation that requires urgent attention.
Patients with more serious medical conditions at your check-in arrival time may be seen ahead of you. We appreciate your flexibility in these instances.