Dr. Giglio attended Rice University in Houston, Texas for undergraduate studies and earned his medical degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) Medical School. He then completed his residency training, in family medicine, at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital where he was chief resident.
Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Giglio has been practicing medicine in Houston since 1989. Treating patients of all ages, his special interests include preventive healthcare and wellness. Dr. Giglio believes in educating his patients about their medical condition and encourages them to be a team member in their medical care. He spends time getting to know each patient and provides personal call backs.
He has served as president of the Central City Branch Harris County Medical Society, chief of staff of Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital and sits on the board off the Memorial Hermann Health System.
When he isn’t practicing medicine, Dr. Giglio enjoys spending time with his family, golf and skiing.
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- BC/BS of Texas - Fed Select PPO
- BC/BS of Texas - Health Select POS
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - HMO Open Access
- Cigna - HMO Open Access Plus
- Community Health Choice
- Humana - Medicare Replacement PPO
- Humana - PPO
- Humana - Preferred POS
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - Insurance Plans
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- United Healthcare - Choice Plus HMO
- Family Medicine
John K. Giglio, MD
1801 N. Loop West, Suite 10 Houston, TX 77008 (713) 862-4963