Memorial Hermann Medical Group- Southeast
Hoang Le, M.D.
Dr. Le graduated, summa cum laude, from the University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas, where he was named the outstanding student in chemistry and mathematics. He earned his medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Science Center School of Medicine in Lubbock and continued his residency training in general surgery at Texas Tech Health Science Center in El Paso.
A board-certified general surgeon, Dr. Le is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Texas Medical Association. His clinical specialties include laparoscopic surgery, cancerous tumors, thyroid and parathyroid.
Fluent in Vietnamese, he sees patients from four years of age and older.
He believes in speaking directly with his patients and using common terms to make sure they know why they need surgery and how it will affect them. Dr. Le says the best part of his work is helping his patients’ lead better lives.
Dr. Le is married with a young daughter and his hobbies are spending time with family, playing the guitar and playing street sports.
- Accountable/Interplan - PPO
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Indemnity
- Aetna - Managed Choice
- Aetna - POS
- Aetna - PPO
- Aetna Whole Health
- BC/BS - Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Cigna - EPO
- Cigna - Fundamental Care (PPO)
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna - POS
- Cigna - POS Open Access
- Cigna - PPO Starbridge
- Cigna - Shared Administration (PPO)
- Employers Health Network - PPO
- HealthSmart - HMO
- HealthSmart - PPO
- Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
- Humana - Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana - National POS
- Humana - Preferred PPO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - HMO
- Memorial Hermann Advantage - PPO
- Memorial Hermann Choice - MH Choice
- Memorial Hermann Elect - MH Elect
- Memorial Hermann Employees - MH Employees
- Memorial Hermann Select - MH Select
- MHealth - EDGE
- MHealth - MHHS Freedom of Choice
- MultiPlan - PHCS
- Provider Select - PPO
- Self Pay (No Insurance)
- Texas True Choice - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare - Indemnity
- United Healthcare - PPO
- United Healthcare - Select POS
- WellCare - Insurance Plans
11920 Astoria Blvd, Suite 350 Houston, TX 77089 (281) 929-4420
Earliest Online Available From Today is 01/24/2017 11:00 AM
If you need an earlier appointment, please call (281) 929-4420